Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

What to do if your dog gets bit by a Copperhead snake

Report as

Copperheads are poisonous, so you should take him to the vet ASAP so that they can treat him with anti-venom.

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Maybe make a turn-a-kit and take it to da vet asap

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Is the vet open 24 hours?

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Vet But if u have benadryl start giving it to him/her. But don't overdose a little dog.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
It helps with reaction that causes swellling....
Report as
Add a comment...

Funeral

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Vet

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

It dies!

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Get it to the vet immediately! Sucking on the wound will not help, because the venom will already go into the blood stream to quickly. Stay with your dog and keep them as comfortable as possible.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Vet NOW! If it's after hrs at yours, go 2 one that's open 24/7

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches