Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Where can I find a Federal halfway house in the Harrisburg Pa area?

Report as

The federal Halfway house is located in Capitol Pavilion Comm Corr center, 2012 North Fourth street, Harrisburg, PA 17102. And the telephone number is (717) 236-0132. Visit for more details.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches