Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How can I replace my lost Social Security W-2 form?

Report as

You can replace a lost social security W-2 form by downloading it from the social security website, filling the form and sending it back to the government online. There is a guide on this site on how to fill this form .

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches