What's the best way to say Good morning to girl friend
good morning beautiful
say gud morning, my love.
good mornin' beautiful :)....... i agree with stephanie
Good morning gorgeous
Good morning baby.And then hug her
With a flower
Your the reason I woke up today, LOL nah jk I had school.- tell her that1!!
Good morning beautiful
Good morning sunshine. Without u awake to brighten my day, it would be cloudy and blue. Lol! Something sappy like that
Breakfast in Bed!
Good mornin beauty. And the sun shines so bright. Hiya tootse(lol)
Good Morning Beautiful :)
Heeeey, How you doin'
By bf always texts me first thing in the morning and it's always like good morning beautiful or r u still asleep because we are going to be late for school ( I like........wait no love to sleep in)
good morning sleeping beauty
Good morin sweetie
Rent a Ferrari from www.Mach5Cars.com haha
How you doin
qe ondaa!! watcha doin loca!!! lol say you just made of my mornig the best i could ask for by being the very first beautiful face i see today.. good morning sweetheart ^_^
tell her it's over
Say," ur 90% of the reason I get up in the morning . . . The other 10% percent is I have to pee."
Thanks for breakfast? The coffee was delicious?
Say good morning babe or beautiful! Tell her you miss her!!
Good morning darlin
I always say, good morning beautiful. Then give her a kiss. she will melt like butter.
Good Morning, to the most amazing and beautiful person that i love :) ( then you can also add a little insider that the two of you share as well)
GOODMORNING MY BEAUTIFUL LOVE HOW DID YOU WAKE Up?
Your the only reason why l wake up in the morning! :-)