Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How to "address FL-343 and FL-345 forms" to judgment?

filed a divorce almost half year ago and got a letter today from the count that says " i must address these two forms FL-343 and FL-345 to my judgment"

i downloaded those two forms and am totally confused. there is no place for me to sign on neither form and at the end form FL-343 it even says " this is a court order "?

can anyone please guide me? i dont want to delay this process anymore ;(

thank you very much

Report as

I think you should go to the court and get clear instructions of what you are expected to do. You can also talk to your divorce lawyer he should be able to guide you.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches