As Aflac agent you swill be paid in commission. The advances are an interest free loan. When you sell a policy you get a hold of your money which is direct deposited in a day or two. They calculate this by taking the commission as from20-40% and paying you 63% of it honestly. The other 37% is paid equally over the next 11 months giving you outstanding income.
Not true that it's distributed over 12 months. You get 63% of your commission upfront and usually within 2 or 3 days of putting through the sale. The other 37% is broken up monthly over the next 11 months.