Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Who can help me to apply for Medicaid ?

Report as

If you go to your local Social Security office someone there can help you apply for Medicaid. Your doctors office can also help you to fill out forms and apply.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches