Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

is the state of Fla. prone to removing a child from the mother without proving her unfit?

Report as

It is not possible to separate the mother from her child without evidence that she is unfit to care for the child. Get in touch with your lawyer so that he can give you his expert advice on what to do about this particular case.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches