My horse had something in his hay like a piece of aluminum, and he ate it, what should i do? Should i take him in?
I would take him in as well. I also have a question for you...If you knew that there is a piece of aluminum in the hay why did you not take it out ?
Take him or she to the vet fast or else he will die by intec infection
Well I don't know if you need to take them to the vet but you could just on case. My dog is a Shiba Inu and she swallowed a whole bone and is just fine. It could be different for a horse...
Take him to vet or have on-call vet out. Can lacerate stomach lining or intestines. May cause colic. Nothing to mess around with.
Yes and fast!!!
yes! my friends horse swallowed some plastic in her field and she got really sick. please take your horse in!
How big was the piece of aluminum? Did it have sharp edges or smooth?