Why should the electrical conductivity of distilled water be tested before testing the conductivity of the solution?
Distilled water should have a very, very low conductivity (if any) because it is free of impurities. If the reading is high then your conductivity meter is not working properly and it should be fixed before you test the solution.
Because of the high amounts of radon in the solution can cause a lot of radiation and poisonous gases. That's what happened to my great uncles 2nd cousins wife.
so you know if the solution will be offset by the water's