Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What is the name of the manufacturer that made vases with flowers on them?

The vases I've seen have 3-D flowers on them, and are really attractive. There's a specific maker of them, and I'm desperate to remember what it is, so I can hunt it down on eBay.

Report as

The manufacturer who made vases with flowers on them is the Luxury Furniture Design. For more information log on to;

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches