Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

A overseas co., is outsourcing administrative work for me. what type of contract s/b used & best way to receive payment

Should I request a Retainer or payment upon completion?

Report as

I think the best way is to request for a retainer agreement which is basically a work for hire contract. This falls between a one-time contract and a full-time employment, one of its unique features is that the employer pays in advance for work to be specified later.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer