2 years ago
Last edited at 6:10PM on 3/24/2012
yes you can and you may not die but you can have some negative side effects. the link below shows you different vitamins and the negative side effects of overdosing on them. check it out. http://chemo.net/newpage35.htm
Some of them, yes and those CAN kill you. Some vitamins are water soluable and your body elimates what it doesnt need. Other vitamins are fat soluable. They break down and are stored in fat molecules in your body. If you take in more than your body can use then they can build to toxic levels destoying organs like the liver, kidneys and heart which can cause death eventually. These vitamins are A, D , E and K.
And don't forget the iron, too. It can be poison if children get too much. As others have said above, you can get too much of a good thing and overdose on it. It can become deadly to you. More is not always better.