Simple pet.You'll get struck by lightning before you get stung.Just be gentle and you'll be fine.You can actually let it crawl on you if you want.I had over 100 of them and didn't get stung once.They are for beginners.I have ones now that will be your worse nightmare.
i used to have 2. and when you feed or water it puch it to the ther side of the cage with a peice of wood or something. and use that to divide the cage so you con move your hand around freely and quickly. but one of them as a little kid it was nice enough to let you pick it up and it would crawl right into your hand. and it never stung anybody the 2 years we had it. but then it died whhen we moved to alaska