Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

What professional is needed to give land to charity?

Do I need a lawyer or real estate broker?

Report as

You should use an Estate Planning Attorney.

That will ensure the best outcome for you and the charity you wanted to donate too.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches