Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How do I get my ex boyfriends parents to let me date him again

i was dating this guy and I made a few mistakes like I had an attitude with his mom, I hit a little girl and I regret it, I called the little girl a retard and she found out I smoked weed but I stopped. so she made her son break up with me and now his parents hate me so how do I get them to forgive me and let me date there son again

Report as

In my opinion, it is good you know you made a mistake. The best thing to do is to approach the mom of your ex boyfriend or call up your boyfriend if your still in terms and ask him you want to apologize for what you did. You need to be very apologetic and very humble when doing this. You should also expect any response from the parents because you wronged them. Good luck.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Report as
Add a comment...

hey dats sumthing i hv faced myself...only i was d guy n my girl did all dat so i let u knw wht i wuld hv wished my girl to do ..i wuld hav wantd her to call me up firstly apologise tome n den apologise to hi mum nd if dat guy really loves u than he will surely convince his mum dat ur a changd gurl go giv it a try atleast u realised ur mistake ur boyfriend is a lucky guy...i m still waitin for my gurl to realise her mistakes not knowin will she ever or not.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches