I think crow kinda wrapped it up for the destiny of the fish! As far as your friend, unless he is allergic to fish already, he may have a stomach ache and really bad breath. Some Pepto and some mouth wash. Otherwise, he should be o.k. If he throws up more than once, call your parents. Have a nice afternoon.
2 months ago
Last edited at 11:32AM on 2/11/2014
The fish will survive up until and a little after the stomach acids dissolve it. Imagine being dissolved in acid and you've got your answer about how the fish will feel. cruel. not the answer to the question mentioned by yeah it kind of is