Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

If one swallows Biotene Oral Mouth rinse, is it harmful?

About 1 oz. was ingested.

Report as

I'm not so sure about Biotene, but I know that many mouth rinses are very serious and could make you very sick... one oz isn't very much, but you should look on the back to see the sideaffects and see if you have to call poison control

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Most likely no

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Yeah, look on the bottle

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

no it wont at all ok

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

It is only harmful if you swallow a lot of it. It might feel weird in your throat and it might give you a stomach ache.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Thanks for the quick responses. The label on the back just says Do Not Swallow, but does not give any side effects, nor does it say to call Poison Control.
Report as
Add a comment...

Only if you are 5 or younger possibly 6. if you are in that age range contact the poision control immediatley. it says so on back of bottle

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches