Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How can i make something like this merging a bunch of pics?

Report as

You can make something that merges a bunch of pictures by using software known as Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. These programmes help you to scatter photos onto the background of your choosing or create a grid of your photos.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches