Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

Is prunes poisonous to dogs when ingested

the pug ate pine tree sap,what can we give her to help push the sap through

Report as

Yes, prunes are poisonous to dogs when ingested. You can go to http://www.daniellemackinnon.com/dogs/dogscanteat/ and http://www.acreaturecomfort.com/toxic.htm for more information on prunes and other poisonous plants to dogs. They also include information on what to do if your dog is poisoned.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

A dog usually knows it ate something bad so they will eat grass to puke it back up so just let her/him go outside for a bit and no prunes that will make her/him worst

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Prunes can be dangerous to a dogs health. like jahbariii said they will eat grass when they have an upset stomach.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (2)
Report as
I found out to give her some milk it will give her the runs; the pug ate a still now waiting for it to pass; had exrays
Report as
Thank you all
Report as
Add a comment...

just let his digestive juices take care of it,..

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches