Chocolate is POISON to dogs. They simply can't process the theobromine in it. You should contact a vet immediately if you value your dog's life at all. He or she can best advise you on what to do. Do not put this off; do it right now.
no. at least if it was a small amount.BUT if your dog goes and hunts down chocolate u can do wht i did and make them immune. i started with a hershey kiss,quarter of a chocolate bar,half of a chocolate bar,a whole chocolate bar, a brownie, a slice of cake... so omn and so forth.
It's not good for them, but I don't think ten eggs would cause any permanent damage. mine have gotten into our stash before and they are ok. It will prolly just upset there stomach for a little while. But you might want to call a vet and check with them for a professional opinion.
Yes they can get really sick and have sezuires or even worse, can die. My cousin's dog ate the rest of her chocolate-chocolate muffin and threw up 7 times. My other cousins dog ate a bit of chocolate and had a sezuire
Yes,it's poison to dogs.Call your vet immediately.Chocolate is bad for dogs because it contains high amounts of caffeine and bromethalin. Both of these substances are toxic to dogs in too high of quantities.