1 year ago
Last edited at 9:14AM on 4/19/2012
yeah you are. very young.. you aslo got a whole life in front of you too. what you feel also might be infatuation. 14 is not a right age to be married. and stay in school. that's what is the most important thing in your life.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! your to young,im 14 but in some country's the allow it... but not in the U.S.A...And i could never fall in love with a boy my age because 98% just want one thing..... YOUR BODY...but don't forget the other 2% is out there you just have to find it...
Yes, just like everyone has stated, too young! I am currently going through a divorce myself, & let me tell you, it's no fun! We have two small boys, Landon 6 & Evan 3, & that's what makes it the most difficult. Funny you asked this question, my soon to be "X" said to me just last night, that she thinks she was too young when we married? I'm 52, she's 28, wow, she finally figured that out after two kids, a mortgage & four years of marriage? Anyway, I would hate to see that happen to you? Go out & have fun, marriage will wait for you!
Really kid? Ok, go have some fun with your friends this weekend. Road trip! Don't think about marriage until you're about 25 and have experienced different guys (or girls, just being fair and not imply anything). Marriage is a life time commitment. Think about not killing the guy after 3 months of living together. You find that fun guy, then take the plunge.
Wow. Haha! Yes you are too young. You are a child, and are incapable of understanding the depth of the word love or what it takes to have true love. Your body and mind are not fully developed yet. The things you like now will completely change over the next ten years; from the food you like, to the qualities and attributes you look for in a romantic partner. Trust me...take time to enjoy being a kid. All that will come faster than you think.
Actually i was lucky enuf to have met lorretta lynn the greatest country woman singer of all time. She actually married her husband at 13 yrs old and is still married today. She is 77 yrs old. She had her first child at 14. Her name betty i believe. However she and her husband oliver had goals in life. Thats y they made it great today
at age 14 getting married is not a best thing to do .1rst you are a minor you should focus in school and your life.i been seen lots of cases of young people getting married at a young age and they end up in a bad situation..hope 1 day you change your mind the future is waiting for you w surprises .have a bless 1!
I can predict with 100% accuracy that if your parents gave permission for this you would be divorced in no time. Before marriage love is lust gone crazy After marriage love is lust just "gone", then replaced with expectation, dedication, accountability, responsibility, bills, financial trouble, heartache when you disagree and need to escape but have no where to go, babies who require your attention 100% when your spouse still requires 100% and you require 150% but GET 0 %. Staying single and in lusty crazy love is 100% fun! Be safe be happy and be enough responsible for yourself that you are sure you don't get pregnant till you are 100% mature enough to handle it.