Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How do I get an AmeriCorps Worker for my non-profit

I have obtained 501 3 (c) status for my Equine Therapy Program for children. I need help, but cannot afford to hire a person to help me. I am a licensed Mental Health Counselor and Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor. I could supervise a trainee's clinical hours. How do I apply for an AmeriCorps Volunteer?

Thank you,

Judy Houck, MHP/CDP
Equine Reflections
(509) 939-0195

Report as

According to AmeriCorps official website, any private organization interested in receiving AmeriCorps services need to contact their offices. Check the details on

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches