Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

can i get my w2 online today?

Report as

No, you cannot get a W-2 online today. You have to obtain IRS Form 4506-T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return), to request W-2 information. The only way to get a copy of your W-2 from the IRS is to order a copy of the entire return on Form 4506 (Request for Copy of Tax Return). The fee is $57.00 per tax year. For further information see:

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer