Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

how do i turn someone in for disability fraud?

Report as

If you would like to turn someone in for disability fraud, you can visit the Social Security Administration's Fraud Reporting web page. It can be found at

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches