1 year ago
Last edited at 9:17AM on 5/13/2012
No you won't die .. but dependant upon the amount it might make you sick to your stomach. Call poison control to get 1st hand advice .. the number is usually on the cover of any phone book.
THIS instance is a good example of how poisoning accidents happen. If gas (or any other toxic substance) is poured into a container that would normally be used for a consumable liquid .. LABEL IT AS SUCH!
People are seriously poisoned annually .. because someone didn't bother to label a container. I shudder to think what could have happened if someone thought that was water and gave it to a child or an infant ... JUST THINK OF HOW THAT WOULD HAVE ENDED UP!
Human beings generally have five senses 1((touch,))2((sight))3((taste))4((hearing)) as you can see one of the senses is missing. Gas has a strong odor and the sense that's missing would have told you what it was way before you picked it up to as you want us to believe to drink it. Some people are not easily fooled and I'm one of them. And I'm sure there are many more on this ask.com sight that refuse to allow you to pump their heads. I (((SMELL))) a (((RAT))) do you? Now did you figure out the one that's missing yet?