Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How do I go about getting a grant to go to trade school?

I am currently underemployed,(getting paid way less than what I am worth with no health benefits) & would like to go to trade school to become a home inspector. I am interested in the school American Home Inspector Training, "AHIT". I am just tired of working to help others live good while getting paid "crumbs" & want to be able to provide a solid living for me and my family while earning a stable income.

Report as

You need to check out the Pell Grant because most of their grants go to students whose family income is below $30,000.There is no charge to apply for the Federal Pell Grant; just check out for more on this.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches