Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Need window film that makes prisms when light comes through it. See picture for details.

Report as

You can get stained glass window on eBay and Amazon. They cost about $100 to $150 on average which is a really good price. you can go to!1063498%2Cn%3A1063278%2Cn%3A1063302%2Cn%3A14236221%2Cp_n_material_browse%3A335846011&bbn=14236221&ie=UTF8&qid=1337108015&rnid=335840011#/ref=sr_hi_4?rh=n%3A1055398%2Cn%3A!1063498%2Cn%3A1063278%2Cn%3A1063302%2Cn%3A14236221&bbn=14236221&ie=UTF8&qid=1337108046 and for more information.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches