You cannot eat your solid waste. The very first reason is that it is disgusting even just by the look. This is usually the food that is not absorbed by the body so it is not possible to feed on them again.
Yes, yes you can, If you are the following: A horse, A rabbit,A snake, Or... You just have an urge to eat fecal matter. "NOTE" You may, or may not ;D, get sick from eating it... Also, You as a human, should not be able to eat it due to the following: The acids in your stomach that digest food, are known to be harmful if re-digested same goes for balemic people, their teeth start decaying earlier because the stomach acids erode them.
First off...that's gnarley!!! Second...you cannot. Your intestines are full of very dangerous bacteria that help your body break down the food you eat. this bacteria could lead to very serious illnesses and possibly death.