1 year ago
Last edited at 7:16AM on 5/18/2012
Dealing with mold can be very hazardous .. A small amount (like with food in your fridge, around the base of your bathtub ) is easy to remedy .. but a large amount .. like dealing with mold in the basement should be left for the professionals to do.
Even professionals are trained and have the proper respiratory equipment to deal with mold .. for a reason. That stuff is deadly! If you do it yourself you run the risk of not only getting in your lungs but spreading more than it already is.
The best way to get rid of mold at the basement is to clean it off using a mixture of 1 cup bleach into 1 gallon of water. You can also opt to hire a professional mold service to remove mold growing in the basement, especially if the area of mold growth is large.