Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I have wall art that look like miniature of the outside of windows on a house. about 6-10 inches tall. Anyone know where I can find more?

Report as

The best place to look for wall art is in thrift stores and from goodwill. The link below has various designs, shapes and colors of Wall arts "", "" and "". You can use them to decorate rooms and buildings.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer