I need MAJOR help on Health Definitions!!?
1. An intense fear of gaining weight, often do not eat enough food, or eat almost nothing.
2. Involves the person binging, or consuming lots of food in small amounts of time, then purging, or ridding themselves of the calories they consumed by vomiting, abusing laxatives or diuretics (water pills)
3. Have recurrent episodes where they consume large amounts of food (and calories) in a short period of time, but do not "purge" their intakes following the binge
4. Family, doctor, dietician
5. Genetics, excess energy (calorie) intake, low self
6. Growth of fine, downy hair, perhaps in response to a decrease in body temperature
7. A relationship between your height and weight that can diagnose obesity.
8. A diet that promises unrealistic, fast results.
9. The state of excessive body fat storage that increases the risk of health problems.
10. Control portions and consume less calories.
b. A physical effect of anorexia
c. Physical factors that may cause obesity
d. Anorexia Nervosa
e. Bulimia Nervosa
f. A tip for managing weight loss and obesity
g. Fad diet
h. "Key players" in eating disorder treatment
i. Binge Eating Disorder