Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

How can i sell my 1861 confederate restrike penny ?

its in mint condition

Report as

You can advertise your 1861 confederate restrike penny by advertising it on eBay. Consult with a coin expert to authenticate it and approximate a price value for it. This can help you quote a price even to coin collectors who might want the penny.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches