Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I have a question for ConMah

I'm going to be installing those special enclosed lights in a commercial range hood , Does the wiring have to be the special high temperature wire going on the inside of the hood to the lights ? Such as what's found in electric stoves and other cooking equipment ? And also does the wiring to the exhaust fan motor in the range hood have to be this same wire type I need an answer from the expert . Thank you.

Report as

In my opinion, this needs an expert in that field just as the way you stated therefore I would advise that you seek assistance from a professional electrician nearby your local area to fix for you those special lights as the wiring has got to be accurate to avoid any electric shocks.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

I'm not an expert, but I do have experience with this. Those enclosed lights generate a HUGE amount of heat, so yes, you do need high temp wire. The small added expense is more than worth the safety and peace of mind.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
New one vvvv
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches