Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Is there a name for the type of writing/font?

You'll usually see this font on old baseball shirts and it will have a sort of squiggly line under the word "allstar" or something of the sort

Report as

There is a name for the type of writing/font on old baseball shirts. However, it is difficult to identify the name just by looking at the writing or font. The writing is intended to convince the targeted audience of the validity of the message on the shirts.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches