Only if it's an open cut or something you are doing it into. This is a silly thing to worry about unless you have a huge gash and you are pouring pen ink into it or pushing it in! you're safe. Stop overreacting darl.
Nope. The ink getting into your skin and giving you ink poisoning and all that is a complete wive's tale. Its pretty hard to get ink poisoning from pen ink. You'd need like a gallon of it....but thats assuming its pretty potent ink...which most pen ink isn't. Pen ink these days is pretty non-toxic. So you're completely fine, draw away!