Depends on the bug? If its a bug that has stung you, apply wet tobacco to the wound. The capillary action created by the depressed tobacco will draw the stinger out. Quality of life should improve quickly. If its mosquito an anti-itch cream or spray should be your best bet. If its a spider you may need to seek professional help or contact your local poison control center.
Betterhomeo: Wash with soap,' fell's naptha' is the best. Then take a small section of a paper towel and fold it in half may times until you have a small pad. Soak it with Witch Hazel (available at most drug stores. If you don't see it ask). Hold the 'pad' on the bite for a few minutes. Add more Witch Hazel to the pad as necessary............Repeat again in about 4 hours......
This really depends on numerous things, the type of bug, your definition of get rid of, and your state of health. A young, very well nourished and unexposed to the toxic world kind of person will heal and handle issues such as 'getting rid of bug bites' radically faster than someone who is on the other side of the spectrum. That being said, I am going to guess that you have a mosquito bite. If it is a itchy bite, scratch it a little to expose the area and then put some ammonia on it. I've been using ammonia for mosquito bites for years, it works like magic. Afterwards, to speed healing and eliminate infection, I suggest h2o2 and/or colloidal silver. These remedies are timeless, they work, they cost intensely less than pharmaceutics. The best portion is, they are totally harmless and have no negative side effects. Ask anyone to find a man made drug that can hold the same claims.
Absolutely do not scratch it. Use either peroxide or soaking a wet towel. I would recommend some skin ointment for the best results but it mostly depends on which type of bug you or someone else was bitten by. If it is a nasty sting and is swelling or oozing poison just do not panic. Carefully remove the stinger with clean hands and clean tweezers. Make sure the poison does not hit the open womb or it will start swelling again. But when you have the stinger out squeeze out the poison and put some peroxide. Best results.
Hey we're in nature so we must accept all of them, but even now they nip and sting which is often worst. So the way to handle this basic yet worrisome issue. Here are several tips
1] Basil: This basic herb cum spice incorporates a name because of its powers seeing that insect resilient. Since number of years back persons in India and several countries with Africa are actually using tulsi leaves by simply crushing all of them and applying around the body to avoid from insect bites.
3] Garlic clove: An supplement that could keep Vampires away can also be known to work when a good insect gnaws. The inflammation that produces due for you to such gnaws is simply treated together with internal along with external use of Garlic. Not simply it works around the inflammation but it reduces the soreness caused caused by insect nip. Researchers now speak of some form of alkaloid that reduces chemical substance referred to as prostaglandin how the body relieve in response to pain.
If it`s a mosquito bite I take a lighter, let the flame burn till the metal around it reaches a high temp. and apply it to the bite. Not too hot...it should best be slightly over 100 degrees, Touch it with your finger first to make sure...then tap it on the bite first to see how hot it will be...It shouldn`t burn you but it should be close. Hold it there for a moment and the poisen that makes it itch will change it`s molecular structure which stops the itch. If you have a whole lot of them all over, this method is not so good. Otherwise it works.
I tape a penny on it, it doesn't heal completely but it makes the white bump come away, and then there's just a little red spot, after the little red spot is on it than just wait a few minutes and its fully healed