For a spill on a laptop computer immediately turn it off. Force shut it down if necessary. Unplug everything. Use a soft clean cloth to dry the part of the spill you can see. Don't forget to dry the screen and to remove any cards or disks and dry that area with a cloth. Consult the manual and manufacturer as well. Avoid using a blow dryer if you can, but if you must be sure it is on cool and low setting.
Dry it as possible with a soft clothe turn it upside down for a night then use a cool low dryer u can put it in the sun for few hours leave it 2 or 3 days then turn in on it will probably work and u won't loose any data it happened to me and my nephew twice and worked good luck