If the dog is not having an allergic reaction such as having trouble breathing, there isn't much to do. If the dog reacts like most people do he will have a sore spot if he got a sting and life will go on. If he is severely allergic and got stung you probably can't get him to a vet fast enough to save his life before his airways close.
if u have n e reason to believe the dog will have an allergic reaction to it - immediately give it some Benadryl ( half a pill ) otherwise , most dogs will fight off the sting with no side affects whatsoever
My super intelligent boxer eats wasps all the time, in fact I think she hunts them actually. If they sting her she spits them out. We have no issues with swelling or allergy symptoms. I would say watch your dog and if you see changes in her or she seems to have an anaphlatic reaction take her to vet right away!