Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Does a full time adult student have to report pell grants for section 8 housing?

Report as

Section 8 housing requires that Pell grants be reported as part of a student's income; whether full time or not. Learn more about a students elegibility for Section 8 housing at

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches