Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

Graduated in1980 from HHH East and need proof i have had all my shots where do i get that information doesn't school have this?.

Report as

I would think your doctor would have all your records on file.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer