Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

When at rest why does your body take a quick breath in

Report as

Sometimes we draw in quick breaths when resting because with every resting breath, we only use 70 percent of the air we draw in. The other 30 percent we cannot use. You can read more about it here: http://faculty.stcc.edu/AandP/AP/AP2pages/Units21to23/respiration/volumes.htm.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches