Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit
All  >  Science

If a kid gets a hold of rubbing alcohal and drinks it will they be ok, or should I take them to the hospital?

Report as

If you are in the US you should call Poison Control immediately... 1-800-222-1222, but odds are that they are going to tell you to take him to the emergency room ASAP. Ingesting rubbing alcohol can have life threatening consequences, so he will need treatment.

http://www.alcoholtreatmentclinics.com/isopropal-alcohol-ingestion/

Helpful (3) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Hospital immediatly

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Go to the ER ASAP!!!!!!

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Hospital they can go blind have brain damage and death depending on how much consumed

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Go to the hospital!!!

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer