Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

how can i get my ged if i am a dependent in the military overseas?

Report as

Even if you are a dependent overseas in the military, you can get your GED. There are ways to do this online, and one particular website can be found here

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches