Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

was i molested

Report as

You can visit a psychologist in order to find out whether one of your experiences as a child can be counted as being molested. For more information you can check out this website here:

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches