Depending on what you have available to spend, I think there are several nice gifts that come to my little mind. I do not know her, but here are a few ideas of things from practical to wow in my mind.
1. I like the "I am loved" jewelry collection. Several of the necklaces are just beautiful in my opinion.
2. A Keurig Platinum coffee / tea / latte / hot chocolate. 220 flavors & it makes such a wonderful brew!!!!
3. A nice handbag. Dooney & Bourke, Coach, etc.
4. A Clairisonic Unit to take care of her skin & remove her makeup better than with cleanser alone. They are so wonderful. I love mine, just received it a week ago.
5. An auto starter for her vehicle. I am not sure if you live in a warm or cold area, but I think the ability to start the car from inside the house & let it warm up or cool off, (depending on the situation) is a thoughtful gift.
6. A small stocking stuffer for the professional lady that wears high heels that I think is nice is the Dr Scholls for her fast flats that come in a small carrying case & can be stashed in a handbag are wonderful when the high heels hurt your feet after a long day.
7. A spa trip for her to be pampered!
Good luck & happy holidays. Sorry so long winded. I noticed others suggested an iPad, so that is why I did not mention one. I did not want to repeat (although as long as I have been at this suggesting ideas. Christmas might be over!!) LOL!!
Create a personal quote desktop calendar as a gift. These are like the page-a-day, tear-off calendars however you can add your own personal entry for each day of the year. There is also a phone app edition that lets you add a personal entry and photo for each day of the year.