Can you solve these math problems?
I already know all the answers to these problems, I'm just testing you
1. Six dozen bananas cost $72. How many individual bananas could I buy for $90?
2. At 3pm it will be half as long ago as the time from 11am to 42 minutes ago. How many minutes from now until 3pm?
3. The digits of the number 7365 are reversed to form a new smaller number. The final answer is?
4. Father buys 3 ties and 2 belts for $15.50 each and $23 dollars each respectively. How many $20 dollar notes did he pay if he receives $7.50 change?
5. If $3 Australian dollars is equivalent to $14 dollars in the currency of the Philippines, how much money would I have if I went there with $27 Australian dollars?