Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.
Submit

If you are walking down the street and this guy in a truck pulls up and tells you to get in, what would you do?

Report as

My 5 year old daughter TeeTee says "Run away screaming HELP!"

Helpful (9) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (2)
Report as
cute haha
Report as
Gators4eva6
lol!
Report as
Add a comment...

you yell go away. and run. if he starts chasing you you yell fire and and help. usually people will step in.

Helpful (3) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Run..... Why would you ask that lol

Helpful (3) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

i need an adult! i need an adult! jk. i would say f*** you!

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

If your a girl call 911 right away, but if your a guy (like me) start swearing at him and act like you can kick his a** and ya

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Girls can do the same d@m thing.
Report as
Add a comment...

well, if there is an apocalypse scenario playing out, your best bet is with him, like in red dawn or something. but otherwise just run

Helpful (2) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Do I know this guy or is he just some random guy? Is he my dad, or is my mom or dad carpooling with him or something? Because if he is a random stranger I would run away.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Say "NO, GET AWAY YOU CREEPER!" and run like the wind, man! RUUUUN FOREST, RUUUUN!!!! :D

Helpful (5) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

ask to see a badge.

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Well, I would assume that I would be walking to somewhere, and maybe that somewhere is far away, so I would ask where they are headed to.

Helpful (6) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (5)
Report as
good answer.
Report as
Now, you see, he says, "Get in." Kinda aggressive? If someone really wanted to give you a ride, they'd ask. ;o
Report as
when I was a kid you could trust people more.
Report as
Gators4eva6
I'd drop you off at the juggalo fest Nafta lol
Report as
OHH! So it's Gators in his van?! Oh, then sure, I'll go for a ride. ;o
Report as
Add a comment...

Scream, "Leave me alone NAFTA! I don't want any of your stale candy!"...

Helpful (8) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Pretend I didn't see him and GET THE HECK OUT OF THERE. And if he follows I'd introduce him to my best friend, my foot.
=)

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Gators4eva6
right in the b@llpark lol
Report as
Add a comment...
YourDemons

I would get in. Then, I would make him regret he asked me to get in.

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...

Look at his car and examine him to see if he a kid napper if think he is I walk away or run

Helpful Fun Thanks for voting Comments (0)
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer