Submit a question to our community and get an answer from real people.

I recently broke my back (t6 vertebrae) and really want to keep excercising. Any ideas?

broke it playing football

Report as

Physical therapy is the way to go. You need a professional that can help you strengthen areas to support to broken area. I have two shredded shoulders and have had three surgeries. Therapy helps the most! Good luck! Unprofessionally I would suggest swimming because it is low impact but I would still see a physical therapist. :)

Helpful (1) Fun Thanks for voting Comments (1)
Report as
Report as
Add a comment...
Do you have an answer?
Answer this question...
Did you mean?
Login or Join the Community to answer
Popular Searches