What happens when you lick a battery?
saliva is on the battery...
IDK. You should try tho, lol (don't at least I wouldn't) XD ^-^
'Bzz' I ahh euvlquac what?
That only works on 9volt batteries.(the square ones)You will get a slight shock if you touch your tongue to the terminals on the top of it.That is a trick to see if there is any power left.
For the square ones it shocks you a little try it :)
nothing if high-ish voltage power isn't hooked up to it...
well the last three times i licked a battery.. wait.. what? there are better things to lick.. like.. well nm
It tastes like metal and it tingles your tongue
Hopefully you ask your self, "Why am I licking a battery?"